Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ok folks silly question time again......

Because i like me grub and coffee will there be catering vans on site on both days.?

Im showing me car outside (Booooo) :P  on the sat and sun but if i wanted to leave the kings hall complex for a wee while say to go to the hole in the wall or to the shop is this option open to me.?  :)  :)  :)

Yes you are allowed to leave, we couldn't afford the 6ft barbed wire fence to go round the whole site  :P

There will be a selection of food outlets, cafe indoors, and other burger/pizza/ sweet vans around the grounds.

If you wish to leave, your wristband will allow you re-entry. You can do so this year at the front of the kings hall, rather than walk around to the main Pavilion Entrance, which was one thing people were asking for after last year's show.

Hole in the wall ATM on site, its in the corner beside the Cafe  ;) So no real reason to leave.....  :ph34r:

For any of you looking Dubshed branded merchandise this year from our stand located beside the main doors we have an announcement to make....

"No cash, no problem, we can now accept all major cards with our new card payment system"

Also look out for special deals on the merch :):D

Folks , what junction is it of the motorway coming up the m1(I think) from omagh direction ????

Can never remember ! And no sat nav : (

J2 iirc? Down the slip road, onto the roundabout and up Stockmans Lane?

Brilliant show as always guys. Well done. But is every man and his dog a wanna be professional photographer. Wos scared to move sometimes incase u ruined a pic there wos that many. Got to the point I just didn't care and walked on thro.Lol. But on the plus side there should be lots of good pics of a good show with some cracking cars

there was 1 mk1 way down in the bottom part with the wood fence around... dark blue one...

wosnt a vrs I wos parked near it in my polo. Last year I had my black vrs, a black vrs from the south, and a red 1 inside on Porsche rims

Is there a thread with pics from the day? First show I've ever been to & really enjoyed it but I didn't realise if you parked inside you couldn't get out until 5, not a criticism as I understand it would be a logistical nightmare - next time I'll park outside & come a bit later in the day. Well done guys it was a great day :)