Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hi folks was there many skoda's last year ? I have a fabia and would like to show it (currently in 2014 briskoda calender,july). 

Always a few Skodas and always welcome. Had an Octavia myself for a few years, the new owner has brought it to Dubshed the last 2 years.

Always a few Skodas and always welcome. Had an Octavia myself for a few years, the new owner has brought it to Dubshed the last 2 years.

This is a few of pics of me fabia. 1.2TSI. It's my daily driver, 20 miles each way to work.Hoping to get it into Dubshed .14.

IMG_1250_zps785faef1.jpg

IMG_1238_zps896804d4.jpg

IMG_1226_zps2616323a.jpg

IMG_1198_zpscfe07314.jpg

IMG_1209_zps823101b6.jpg

IMG_1216_zps4456e6a6.jpg

IMG_1210_zps68925c0d.jpg

IMG_1246_zps4e88513f.jpg

I managed to nab a runner up spot at last years show in the Skoda category. Was over the moon

58922_10152787995900651_905364353_n.jpg

God I miss that car :(

That looked a cracker mate , is there a skoda category at Dubshed. Are you going this year.? 

Sorry for a rubbish question but can anyone recommend a decent place to park?

I've never been before and am only going on the Sunday. I'm not showing a car or anything, just going to bring the kids along to see it all.

Wasn't sure if Kings Hall had parking in their grounds and imagine street parking might be restricted?

Also I assume it would be busy, so is it best to get there early or leave it an hour after opening and try then?

Any help appreciated, don't want to have to trek a mile with the mini-me's!

Cheers

Take a minute to read over these points guys, important info :)

1. You can pay at the door on either day of the show. Tickets ALSO available at Dubshed. com though this is not an essential means to gain entry. Entry fee for the Saturday will cover both days.

2. You do not have to submit an online entry to display your car on the outside displays and don't forget these account for over 70% of cars shown so don't be shy about bringing it along!

3. £10/€15 per person, no charge for cars unless you park in car park in which case the site owners charge you £4 per car in addition to our entry fee. The £10/€15 entry covers both days but car park is per day.

4. Show is open to the public from 2.30pm on Saturday and 12.30pm on Sunday. We estimate close of show at 6pm both days.

5. No alcohol on site, glass bottles are strictly forbidden and WILL be confiscated by security.

6. Gates open for show cars at 9am Saturday and 8am Sunday

7. Gates to show cars STRICTLY close at 11.30 on the Sunday and 12.30 on Saturday.

8. Strictly no movement of cars anywhere within the show after 12.30 Saturday and after 11.30 Sunday.

9. We do accept Euro but no coins.

10. Prepaid tickets must be printed out, we cannot accept tickets on a phone as the readers will not be able to read them.

11. Anyone buying tickets please give us three days to send them via email as it's a manual process therefore they are sent in batches. We will be closing online ticket sales on Wednesday 2nd April at midnight.

12. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE CARS! We advise owners to bring signs to warn people from doing this.

13. You may leave your car outside overnight on the Saturday subject to signing a disclaimer.

14. All vehicles present at the show are left at the owners risk, we (GTINI) do not bear responsibility for anyone's property whatsoever. This includes any vehicles parked in the car park.

There was an email response last week, of you log into dubshed.com and go down the bottom, you can login with username and password you entered with, it'll confirm your indoor status.

I'm sure your car was accepted Paul