Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hi lads,

Dunno if this is the right place or not but just looking for a bit more info on this years show as its over 2 days! So whats the story with entry? Will it be pay separately both days when bringing in your car or is there like a 2 day pass that could be bought before hand? if I bring my car in on the Saturday does it stay overnight or is it cleared out Saturday and come back Sunday? And is it judged on both days or just one?

If this needs to be moved that's fair enough. Just some questions I had about this year as last year was very well run and put together

Hi lads,

Dunno if this is the right place or not but just looking for a bit more info on this years show as its over 2 days! So whats the story with entry? Will it be pay separately both days when bringing in your car or is there like a 2 day pass that could be bought before hand? if I bring my car in on the Saturday does it stay overnight or is it cleared out Saturday and come back Sunday? And is it judged on both days or just one?

If this needs to be moved that's fair enough. Just some questions I had about this year as last year was very well run and put together

Price is £10 for the weekend so if you come Saturday that gets you in both days. This is a trial year for this hence the one ticket price. You will be given a wristband on entry on the Saturday with which you must wear both days. If it's removed overnight it will cost you another tenner the next day, simples.

If your car is accepted for an indoor spot you must leave it in situ overnight, if you are unable to do so please don't submit an entry.

If your car is on an outdoor stand then you must remove it overnight and return the following day. It can be parked off the show area if needs be.

Judging of indoor cars will take place Saturday and outdoor on Sunday.

Guys,just read details on the Dubshed2014 page. When does the e-ticketing system for outdoor cars open? Will be there for the whole weekend,cant wait. :D  :D  Cheers.

As soon as the system is perfected. One step at a time. All will be announced on here..

Price is £10 for the weekend so if you come Saturday that gets you in both days. This is a trial year for this hence the one ticket price. You will be given a wristband on entry on the Saturday with which you must wear both days. If it's removed overnight it will cost you another tenner the next day, simples.

If your car is accepted for an indoor spot you must leave it in situ overnight, if you are unable to do so please don't submit an entry.

If your car is on an outdoor stand then you must remove it overnight and return the following day. It can be parked off the show area if needs be.

Judging of indoor cars will take place Saturday and outdoor on Sunday.

wont be entering for an indoor spot only outside, just had a few questions! thanks for answering 

:)

No the entry system password doesn't have to match anything else, its just applies to the entry system.

No automated emails this year as last year was a bit chaotic with email going to peoples spam!

This year you log onto the entry system, with the password as above, and it will tell you if the application is

1. Still pending,

2. Accepted or

3.Declined.

E-ticketing will allow you to buy your tickets, either indoor or outdoor, in advance. There will be a release announcement on all social media and on here when it goes live.