Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yup I've got the dark theme at the moment, looking good! Fire them all up so we can choose.

Maybe in the future but as several other forums use Invision we've made the decision to distance ourselves ftom the same look and try something different to the rest.

Maybe in the future but as several other forums use Invision we've made the decision to distance ourselves ftom the same look and try something different to the rest.

In hindsight, better idea :)

The hole thing has changed on my phone. Can't upload pics or anything. Ruined it for me...

Pics should never have been allowed to upload as it uses our space horrendously fast and as we're on a paid and managed account we have very little free space for users pics. May I suggest using a simple to use photo site such as photobucket of Flickr to host and share your photos. They're both free to use and very very easy to navigate. 

If you don't like the layout on your phone then hit the full version button at the bottom of your page to get the full layout that'd you'd get on a computer or tablet. Remember a phone is probably the worst device anyone can use to view internet sites. 

This theme won't be here forever as it's the default one for our new software package and there will be a new one along shortly. There's not that many available just now as the revised software isn't long released.

Edited by Gavin

So no one can put pics up and their posts?

Nope nobody bar admin has the ability to upload pics to our domain. This may be possible in the future of we buy out our licence for the forum and move hosts to a larger provider.

So no one can put pics up and their posts?

You just need to use photobucket or similar. Their app is handy too and easy to copy the links to your pics. I'm assuming Gavin means no one can upload a pic directly to this forum, as you can on some others.

I always have used photobucket and still am.  Upload to photo bucket them copy the img link and paste into the forum.. but wee can do that now. 

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here??

If you're using your phone there should be a drop down at the bottom of the text box 'insert other media', if you click on this it should offer you options of 'insert existing attachment' or 'insert image from url'. You can use the url option to paste in your photobucket link

Has this not worked for you? Or is there another problem you're encountering?

Edited by Coltwee