Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

jimc

New site

36 posts in this topic

What new site....didnt notice!!

Very nice guys bit like E38 (dare i say that) well impressed with it! You must have been working very hard in the background as usual!!

More user and admin friendly tbh. Full features yet to be explored but more links with social networks now so get liking and sharing people..

Hopefully irons out the photo problems also

Hopefully irons out the photo problems also

^This. Used to be a pain in the arse writing a post for Edition and then having to rewrite it so it made sense with the photos at the bottom for here.

Is anyone else having a problem loading up an avatar to the new site? I had one but I decided to change it and now it just keeps telling me 'The file selected is too large. Max -1kB'.

It won't even load up the one I had on the new site previously :(

Same as, tried it last night and couldn't get it to work...

My picture was well within the pixel and memory sizes allowed..

Glad its not just me being stupid then, although I'll reserve judgement until I hear why it won't upload :rolleyes:

Hi guys but unfortunately uploads are turned off for members ATM due to the limited web space we have with this package. To get round this you can host an avatar on the likes of photo-bucket etc or even use one of those Gravatar's

http://en.gravatar.com