Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Jim1500

Cultra VW Day - Saturday 10th August- PICS

Cultra Vw Day noon - 4pm Always a good chilled out day out and loads vw's aircooled and watercooled turn out for this £10 entrance fee includes passenger and admittance to Transport Display See you all there 8)

Update on this please read !! Please stop at the car park area before the bridge and go into the Transport Museum Ticket desk and pay for your entrance, you will then be allowed to drive down to the bottom area to park up, this is how the Museum want it done so please do not attempt to drive down with paying for tickets first and cause a traffic jam in process, Thanks T: See you all tomorrow :ILU:

Video/pics courtesy of slippy now in Chat :D and some more here http://www.gotlowz.co.uk/nboc-cultra-meet/ The museum wanted to use both sides for the Rare Breeds this year and so moved it forward a week, we told them there were always plenty of rare bred boys at VW meets but apparantly not the same :lol:

Sorry i missed this guys, was in Cork... Yas doing watertop this year again? Bert not out this year, but the back of the Audi looks an option :)

Neutech had posted on nboc just to let folks know as I've had a few people asking me over the past week

"Not for want of trying on my part but Cultra is a no go this year but bishopscourt on 24th is a go instead !"