Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
j16jrf

2013 Beetle Fender edition

So took the plunge and bought Sarah a new car yeaterday from VW in Mallusk :) walked in to the showroom and we both just fell in love with the Fender edition Beetle. Deal was done and hopefully picking it up very soon fender.jpg

Looks fantastic' date=' really retro. Whats the Fender audio system like? Is it anything like the quality of the Audi Bose setup?[/quote'] today was the first time i got to have a play with the sound system, and its amazing. Its deffo on a power with the BOSE in the Audi but with the added bonus of more bass. So overall id say its actually slightly better :)

Health to enjoy!! I used to work in mallusk!! Who'd you buy it off looks real well
bought it off Doughie, top bloke and the business side was sorted out by Nadine. All in all a very good experience and effortless. Would highly recommend them as sales guys.

Looks good is it a special edition or something' date='not well up in bug spec[/quote'] yeah special edition. Comes with the fender upgraded sound system 18 inch wheels chrome mirrors bixenon head lights with led daytime running lights half leather with orange stitching on the seats, gear gaitor and handbrake cover cruise control didgital aircon etc etc very well spec'ed car now just to give it my own special wee touches :)

Nice one Jamie...you should give Sarah the A5...this suits your hair better ;) .
haha, ive been out driving it all day absolutely love it. Dont think i could swap it for the a5 though ;) even if it does suit the side shade haha :P

gave the beetle the usual sunday wash today.

If any of you guys arent using the latest Anachem car cleaning products you really need to try them out.

I have tried most things on the market and for cots and performance i cant find anything to beat these.

I use lazer as a pre wash for the wheels and the dirtier parts of the car like the exhaust, windscreen, bonnet etc. Just dilute down, spray on, let it sit for a few mins then rinse off. I cannot say how amazed I am at this product. Totally pH neutral so last product safe.

Then onto the Anachem snowfoam. Again, this product works just as well, if not better, than every other snowfoam I have tried. 

Rinse that off then it's onto the Anachem suds. Standard application, in a bucket with water and wash as usual. 

Dry the car off then stand back and admire how easy your car now is to clean and keep clean. All the products I have been using are last product safe. So the water still continues to bead off the car as if it's just been waxed. 

Can't recommend this stuff enough guys. Get in touch with big Pimp to get yours. You won't be disappointed smile.gif 

herbie.jpg