Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Glenngttdi

Castlewellan 2013

Hi Everyone. We are coming up to the 10th Castlewellan show on the 6/7/13.As i have not attended this show before,does anyone have any info on what time to arrive,and any other general info on the day? Cheers :D:D:D

Hey there, we already have a thread going for this which can be found here - http://www.gtini.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18358 However, to answer your question, usually we see people arriving from 10am, we're normally full by 12pm, BBQ at 1pm, car limbo at 2.30pm, prizes at 4pm. Very laid back affair and if you've been to Dubshed it's nothing like that...lol :P

Many Thanks Gethin. The park is a lovely place,really looking forward to seeing v dubs around it.Yes i was at Dubshed,and enjoyed it.Now i have to get the Golf ready to look its best for Castlewellan.