Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
EW17

Gumtree NI

Going to the gym ' date=' then a cup it tea , washing the cat , new hairdo , sad book , nuff said . Lol[/quote'] This^^^^^ cant stand social networking for this very reason, thats the good thing about this forum, its big but still remains small enough to keep out the prats and smart ar*es from other forums. GTINI for the win..

I have to say every one is going on about the %20'thing, I think it is easily worked round, it's just one of them things you get mused to the thing that would annoy me more is that it cuts out the right hand side of pictures but yet again I live with it, we just need more people to get on with it and start posting again!

Thankyou you all for your posts and input in this thread... its very interesting to hear everyones thoughts and opinions on not only the forum, but on the whole internet blogging world which has now developed. Every post and opinion is greatly appreciated, and we are taking every comment on board... both good and bad, because at the end of the day, without criticism, we do not know where we have to try improve things for you :) With regards to our world famous %20 and image errors... we genuinely have never been able to get to the bottom of that, you think its annoyed you, its bugged the t!ts off us trying to get a work around to it lol... but unfortunately thats the joys of using generic forum software and not having access to coding to investigate (and probably break it further lol) ourselves. With all that in mind, please continue to add your valuable thoughts and opinions here, as we are currently in development of a whole new, updated website and forum with modern social networking in mind... and as user friendly as we can possibly get it for you... It will be good!!!!! :) Things have changed greatly since I started the first VW forum for the Northern Ireland all those years ago back in 1998... back then, only a handful of us had Nokia Brick mobile phones, and dial-up modems were state of the art. So much has changed with the development of technology, social media networks and sites, and like everything in life, people will always use the easiest method of social networking for not only simplicity, but time saving as well. Bare with us guys, we arent too far away :) Thankyou all again for your continued support...

I like the forum, to be honest I rarely use the actual web site. Most car clubs have this in common including one I help run, at the end of the day the web site is a nice background for the actual forum. I do visit this forum when I'm on the laptop (once every week or so)

With Maynard not paying the rent on the site in time this month I was forced to swallow my pride and check out its Facebook sister... Hmmm! Not exactly an original thought and I'm not suggesting we do this but you get the gist... How about something to help garner interest, like a members car of the month? Just a thought to provoke discussion...

With Maynard not paying the rent on the site in time this month I was forced to swallow my pride and check out its Facebook sister... Hmmm! Not exactly an original thought and I'm not suggesting we do this but you get the gist... How about something to help garner interest, like a members car of the month? Just a thought to provoke discussion...
Maynard wasn't guilty this time but neither was I. Facebook is just the back up.

Good idea EW Doing a like and share thing here shortly first to win some clothing and goodies

With Maynard not paying the rent on the site in time this month I was forced to swallow my pride and check out its Facebook sister... Hmmm! .
Beginning to get bored with continual smart alec comments now.....