Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Glenngttdi

Dubshed 2013

Hi Everyone.. Me and family attended Dubshed today,and i have to say,we all really enjoyed the experience. A big well done to GTINI for the event.My first time at Kings Hall Dubshed,and will defo attend again,loads of top spec cars on view,and a good range across the VW brand.Looking forward to Castlewellan on the 7th of July..... :D:D:D:D:D

Got to say, hats off to you boys this year. That has got to be double the size of previous years, a great atmosphere all day and some first class cars on show. Thanks also for knowing me well enough to not go too nuts about the trike ;) Thanks again guys, great day out.

Yes first time for me and have to say really relaxed and enjoyed meeting a few new people and catching up with a few old, and winning was the icing on the cake Big thanks to all involved was well put together

Awesome day! Great turn out and real good standard of cars. Hats off to everyone involved you really pulled it out of the bag it is safe to say that Dubshed 2013 will go down as one of the best VAG events of the year for many people.

Again as above,,, Have to say cracking show today lads.... Well done. I've been at every Dubshed from the start and i have to say for me today has to be the best to date... And it's also great to meet up with the guys we only get to see at the shows. Really enjoyed all the old school stuff there today (seemed to be a good turn out of older cars there today) and the quality of stuff on display Oh and "blessed be the weather gods again"

As above Had a brilliant day today,Well put together n some turn out, think the big man above must be a vw fan as every year i go the weather always seems to be great!! Some top quality cars ive never even seen or heard off!! Always nice to see new yoks coming through, plenty of favourites today but that mk1 scirocco was immense!!

Brilliant show again and thanks to all the organisers for their hard work in making it all happen, another year where it seems to have gotten bigger, we are going to need more grounds if this keeps up!