Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
shortstack

Mini Cooper S

My daughter has one. They are like a go kart great fun to drive any my daughter loves hers to bits.........but do have issues with the power steering pumps (common fault £350 exchange!) eat wishbone bushes......subframe out to fit. Bushes about £80 from memory.....then fitting if you can't DIY. And then theres fuel.....about 200miles to a full tank!! The one in the pic looks like a nice low miler. If you do go for it best advice is take a warranty.....it could save you a fortune.

Why an "s" we have an 04 diesel! Costs £90 to tax per year does over 50 mpg and its still a mini! Never a problem with it. The only car I would change it for is a new one! And that's coming from a VAG nut!

Cooper s I heard was thirsty, std cooper my wife had was very economical tank though is a bit small she had very little wrong with hers for the 3 1/2 years she had it,BMW mini prices were laughable though for items like brake pads. overall she loved her mini cooper but prefers now the practicality of her golf

We have one. Bought from new about 6 years ago. Mum loves it and it is great fun to drive. Would change the tires to normal instead of runflats mind you.

i have one now 4 years and i wouldn't part with it there great to drive and if you keep them well looked after you have have no problem!! they are sore of fuel but you have the power there!! i am getting 45 mile to 20 quid but the sear fun factor and power cancels it out!! as a day to day car you would be better buying the cooper d same spec on diesel!