Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Veedubboy

Dubshed Questions

Got a question regards entries for club/forum stands. How will changing who you're entering with work? For example I have entered with NI Euro but am now on the JK Autospares trade stand and I also have a few people for the Belfast Car Scene stand who where entered as individually but will now be showing with BCS...

Got a question regards entries for club/forum stands. How will changing who you're entering with work? For example I have entered with NI Euro but am now on the JK Autospares trade stand and I also have a few people for the Belfast Car Scene stand who where entered as individually but will now be showing with BCS...
If you have any changes like this. Please email as many details as possible (Name/Vehicle/Reg etc) to dubshed@gtini.com. Thanks

Can i just check ,,, If i have ta work on Saturday and i am showing my car inside,,,( Just were kinda short staffed at work at the moment,,, Hse Cut backs) (But still hope to be off on Sat) Will i still be ok to be up on Sunday morning as long as i am there for 8:30.... Don't know if anyone else feels that it's a bit of an extra expense to have to stay up the night before if people can be up before 8:30 in the morning Sunday????

Can i just check ,,, If i have ta work on Saturday and i am showing my car inside,,,( Just were kinda short staffed at work at the moment,,, Hse Cut backs) (But still hope to be off on Sat) Will i still be ok to be up on Sunday morning as long as i am there for 8:30.... Don't know if anyone else feels that it's a bit of an extra expense to have to stay up the night before if people can be up before 8:30 in the morning Sunday????
Hi Gary..sorry but its a necessary evil atm to get the cars in asap due to insurance, hall owners requests and smoother running of the show

This is the first Dubshed Im actually entering my car into, just wondering whats the procedure for getting the cars in place, as with the amount of salt on the roads after the drive up it will probably be bogging, do you guys wash them outside first?

Regards leaving the show for anyone regardless whether inside or outside you cannot do so until after close of show at approx 5.30pm. Darren, we have wash facilities on site so you can wash the car before you come into the halls :) Just make sure you are there on Saturday to leave car in overnight.

I recived a email sayin i got a indoor spot durin da week.. but my hotmail has updated it self to out look.. now lost a pile of emails.. can use repost that conformation email again for to print off to show use on sat r is it ok way out.?? many thanks cahal..

Awesome show and a great weekend! Even though I had nothing on show just the banter all setting up and then on show day was fantastic roll on next year... Hopefully with my mk4 there!

What a cracking start to the new season! Big thank you to all the organisers......we really enjoyed the day and the new hall was fantastic! Show just keeps getting bigger and better every year.......
Glad you enjoyed it John and thanks for sitting my tyres for me. Will get you to give it a wee run over with some quick detailer next year :wink:

Glad you enjoyed it John and thanks for sitting my tyres for me. Will get you to give it a wee run over with some quick detailer next year :wink:
No problem John......found my new calling in life......cleaning cars :D

Lazy gits only work yis do all year :lol: I know dude must be a nightmare with that many classes now, meant you's not normally just post the reg's of what won, List names here, just realised think one of our boys won the Rat award, not even sure he knows!! http://www.ilovebass.co.uk/article/296/dubshed-2013-part-1/