Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Veedubboy

Dubshed Questions

It's a 1 day show on the Sunday but if you are displaying a car inside it has to be in position on the Saturday. All details will be provided once the official threads have been opened on the forums and when you receive your email reply to your entry.

I usually work on Sats' date=' whats the chances I could bring my car up in the evening?[/quote'] If you are cleared for an indoor spot we can make try to make allowances but will have to be as early evening as possible. If not you will have to wait until 8.30am on Sunday :)

just signed up ' date=' but i have no pictures on this computer of the car complete, is that a problem?[/quote'] Send the progress pictures Jim and a description of what is being done to it. That should do. We sort of know the car from Show us Your rides section anyway.

Rob    4

I'm not showing a car, but would it be OK to bring my latest build - a Ruckus style scooter, and the new look Mobility Scooter too? I know its supposed to be VW only but they might be of interest to some folk.....

If you enter your car is it at the organisers discretion if it "makes" indoors so to speak or will there be space for all entered cars indoors? cheers
There won't be space for all cars indoors therefore we will be selecting which cars show inside.
Any idea what dates the indoor entries will be confirmed? Reg is F11NSH Cheers
Not for a while yet. We will review the entries mid February. Lots of entries in and lots more to come in!

Finally got the prices from Irish Ferries for the 24hr Mini Cruise. Deport from Holyhead Sat Apr 6th - 1430hrs. Return from Dublin Sun Apr 7th - 2100hrs. Prices are 1 car 2xadults - £170 1 car 3xadults - £195 5% Disc on 5cars+. If anyone gets any prices cheaper to what I have quoted please let me know. Cheers.

Good stuff buddy' date=' that will help the guys coming from your end greatly :)[/quote'] To all travellin from this side of the water.. Hope more London folk turn up this year!!LoL! 8)