Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Veedubboy

Castlewellan 2008

hi P4trick here i was looking to find out who i would talk to about getting a stall at the show i make signs etc and am a vw enthausit was at oxo today as i have a few aircooled vws too thanks in advance

Got a bit of a set back on my motor as john peden is still flatout so hopefully i will get it done before then! Can you just toddle along on your own to this show or do you have to be a part of a stand?

Got a bit of a set back on my motor as john peden is still flatout so hopefully i will get it done before then! Can you just toddle along on your own to this show or do you have to be a part of a stand?
I think u can just bring urself up to it.. Thats what i did last year.

Deadon mate thanks. Will more than likely take a trip to this anyway, on me own or if i can get on a stand closer to the time. Dont wanna make any plans for deffinate as of yet to see the story with the car.

@Tufty...what branch you working at ?...Mike O'Neill in Belfast has told me since last year that no pr stuff was being approved by HQ but he would donate/support the show anyway...only no stand...has their polocy changed...pm me sure

The Monk told me he would look into it for us and he shouldnt see no reason why we cant do this lol. Sometimes i dont think that man even knows what he is talking about. Leave it with me and i will get sumthing sorted Nigel :D.

if anyone has any decals or signs they are looking for just give me an email and let me know and i could bring them up with me thanks Patrick email. p4tdesigns@btinternet.com