Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Veedubboy

Castlewellan 2008

are other car clubs invited to this? its been so long since ive been i cant remember. im sure the slobaru guys would be interested in this.
The usual sites /clubs JamieIf Subaru want a stand give me a shout sure

im hoping to make it too . will there be a section for cars for sale . i have 2 mk3 golf gtis but one is in bits at the minute as its getting a new engine but i hope to have it ready for the show

No, it's a proper campsite for tents and caravans, etc. with good facilities. Only thing is though that generally during the high season they will only take bookings in advance for a minimum 2 night stay, so you can either stay 2 nights, book in for 2 nights and leave or just take your chances and arrive on the day, and book in (we have done this in the past at Newcastle and Gosford and there has never been a problem). http://www.forestserviceni.gov.uk/index/forests-in-northern-ireland/forests-in-the-east-district/castlewellan-forest-park-homepage/caravanning-and-camping-at-castlewellan-forest-park.htm