Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Veedubboy

Castlewellan 2008

Gonna be in the car park?? I preferred it on the grass
That's up to the Park Ranger's but some other cars shows and the like ruined it a few years back for everyone else!!!

I'll be there. For anyone who hasn't been before attend this it is the sort of atmosphere all shows should have. Everytime I go I end up talking to someone i dont know for a long time last year it turned out to be SI and some of the other admin, the yaer b4 it was a man in the carpark who owned a lovely mk2 golf who only came to walk the Wife.

Think we're gonna try and get some air-cooled attendance at it this year, we'd a load of members down in 07, but all in waterpumpers! Had hoped to have given the Mk2 Polo a wee makeover for this but can't see it happening now........... too many cars!!!

Think we're gonna try and get some air-cooled attendance at it this year, we'd a load of members down in 07, but all in waterpumpers! Had hoped to have given the Mk2 Polo a wee makeover for this but can't see it happening now........... too many cars!!!
Drivers Wanted! :wink:

Really wish my dad didn't sell his round screen beetle now :(