Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ep_project

My White mk2 GTi-speedlines page 2.

31 posts in this topic

Only one picture for now as Copying and pasting urls from Facebook on the ipad is annoying but I will get some more over the next few days. 1990 8v Pretty much standard with coilovers and fakey bbs. Folder full of history, engine rebuild, respray etc 260035_4120215534943_1506645418_n.jpg184026_4120218095007_1998064079_n.jpg551907_4120216694972_1688377269_n.jpg262889_4120217574994_1748899616_n.jpg603317_4120217014980_211688099_n.jpg plans New number plates Wind deflectors- done Possible single light grill although at circa £30 I'd nearly get one just to have it. Borbet A Mint Rainbow driver seat or full interior change I put the tint on the spot lights, not sure what I think of it yet tbh. C&C welcome Thanks

Thanks for the positive comments guys, I was supposed to buy a 20v turbo mk4 as a practical everyday car but when I seen this I couldn't resist. Only had it a couple of weeks but I'm smitten, feel like I could drive to the moon and back without any hiccups.

That looks great mate health to drive. I'd take those wheels off you if you'd be willing to sell them
Thanks, Wheels will be forsale when I've found a replacement, no real rush at the minute but I'll keep you in mind when I do.

Cheers man, I'd love to have had the chance to take it to a couple of shows over the summer but I only got it a couple of weeks ago and I'll be away on the day of titanic dubs. There's a couple of little imperfections on the paintwork I want to get sorted out over the winter and hopefully have it sitting how I want it for next summer.

Pressed plates arrived and fitted, ridge up the look of the car well. Trying to get a few good photos sorted out with a mates uncles mk6 gti, hopefully at the weekend.

cheers. yeh mate dee had mentioned yourself. silver mk3 gti is it you drive? wont be at titanic dubs unfortunately as we're heading away for the weekend. bit of an update. i got my pressed plates and rear wolfsburg plate surround on and got a rear ashtray from rabbit bits off ebay. also i desperately need a good condition driver side rainbow seat if anybody has one?? the ripped bolster on mine is depressing me.

Also fitted mk3 style door handles from volksbits as mine had been acting up recently. huge improvement and the newer style doesnt take away from the look of the car which i was worried about. not bad for a tener inc postage and easy fitted.

thanks man. i fitted a set of 7.5j 'dotz retro stars' yesterday. dont think it goes with the white very well and almost makes my car look like a lil boy racers but theyll do me over winter atleast so i can save for something nice. pics up when the rain pee's off.

Wow havent looked at this thread in a while. Despite a couple of urges for a different car i still have my mk2 and still loving it. Still looks pretty much the same. Ive had a few different sets of wheela and have speedlines from a williams clio on at the minute. Heres a pic taken earlier today. Screenshot_2013-07-03-14-52-47_zps84f39a70.png Something i havent seen on a mk2 before and i couldnt find ny compomotives for sale. im sure they wont be to everyones taste but all comments welcome. Thanks

i like those clio wheels, have you considered a bit more poke? i've just sprayed a set of wheels a similar sort of gray too, but its against black bodywork on mine.