Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
j16jrf

my audi A5

got this few months ago with the usual intentions not to modify it, so let the modding begin :)IMG_0297.jpgIMG_0298.jpgIMG_0299.jpgIMG_0301.jpgIMG_0303.jpgIMG_0305.jpgIMG_0307.jpgIMG_0308.jpg so far: tinted windows H&R hubcentric 20mm spacers all round Weitec coilovers Longlife custom exhaust

got the a5 remapped recently up at auto tune :) so not putting out roughly 300bhp and 500lb/ft torque and still averaging around 38mpg on normal driving. If i drive like a grandad i can get average of up to 44 :) oh and sailed through the dreaded mot for another year woop woop :)21736_10151449895498139_1921322155_n.jpg 46475_10151245865103139_1555797976_n.jpg

The coil overs are great, slammed the car and still comfortable to drive, really not much stiffer than the standard set up. Just the speed ramps at either end of the harbour estate are fun lol

Always go coilovers mate. Gives you so many more options with ride height. Shocks and springs are great but if you aren't happy and want it an extra 10mm lower there is nothing you can do apart from start cutting springs. With coilovers that's never an issue :-)