Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
SiVWW

Castlewellan, Saturday 7th July 2012

Superb show, it was always my favourite and still is after Saturday. Been reading various posts on other sites with guys complaining about judging and standard cars winning. Some standard cars have more spent on them than the heavily modified. Not sure what standard car was in question but I know when it comes to an older car it costs a lot of money keeping it standard and clean. The red H reg Mk2 and the silver G60 reg Mk2's were stunning. Well done GTINI. Also, the burgers were great!!!!

John the class they were moaning about was the Lupo/arosa class and the little Lupo that took second place. The main issue was all the cars had their bonnets closed except the one that took second so all the others including the yellow winning car lost marks in the engine category!

Cracking day ,,, Great weather and good company all round... Some great cars on display...Have to say it's the old school stuff that does it for me....... Big thanks to all the guys who put the time and effort into it. Roll on the next show.

Aye Coleen it was VERY messy by the time we left Sunday morning lol
Mark wanted to stay both nights but fri nights rain and no plugs to dry my hair totally put me off lol i just wanted a nice warm dry bed lol looking forward to scotland all the more now :)