Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
SiVWW

Castlewellan, Saturday 7th July 2012

cant make it this year the pic will explain why will be thinking of you guys. Just sitting with a cold one getting my bap roasted. IMG_7831.jpg
Unacceptable:( Not that I'm jealous or anything!!!!!

My missus has just informed me that she has booked a cottage in Donegall for a couple of days 8O so unfortnately i'm not gonna be able to make it this year either folks. Have a good one :wink:

might not make it now bit of trouble car aint running right & boost leak getting worse so gonna get stuck into it 1st thing try & make it down at some stage downside is wont be any chilli

I was on my way back from Puerto Pollensa this avo which is why I couldn't make Castlewellan this year :( Bad planning on my part.. Tied the big ball of fire to the back of the plane before we left so I hope you got some.. :D

What an awesome day guys. The weather looked like it was going to try and f*** us but it was an epic FAIL!! Sun split the trees.....im roasted. Was another fantastic show and the car limbo was hiliarious!!! Thanks to all the organisers.

Brilliant day guys! Thanks to all who attended! As said, weather was unbelievable, rained all round us most of the day! Limbo was hilarious as usual, whoever thought 19 people in a mk3 was possible let alone the winner with 26 in a Polo 6N lol!!

Rob    4

Crackin' weekend all together folks, and great catching up with everyone. Sorry about my hasty exit on Saturday evening, we had planned on sticking about a bit longer, but had to go what with the kids and all that.... And to be honest I was knackered, I dont think I mentioned it to anyone but I was at The Stone Roses gig on Thursday :wink: :roll: :D (btw, apologies about boring you's with my endless verbal about the above, lol) Anyway, congrats on another successful show, and see you all soon.