Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
8VMatt

Mk2 GTI 8V-VR6 turbo build

Aye the back ones seem to be a bit of a pain! What sort of money would you be looking for the spacers collum? With them being 25mm do they fit to the hub first, then you fit the wheel as normal? Thanks for the comments fellas. Really happy with the colour, especially as I just asked for a 'dark grey' wasn't too sure how they'd turn out. Thanks, Matt

Haven't updated this in a while. Car has lay in the garage for months, ain't had much love or attention!! Got a few things to fit for dubshed, also having a few bits of paint/rust sorted out this month. 4e0c187d61f018ced5d8159d928197eb.jpgff14c13f93256008da4b08ec025e7e05.jpgf9bfca1df1436eefc2a265b1a6cfc771.jpg Thanks, Matt

Good to see some more progress Matt :)
Yea glad to see a bit myself, had sort of lost interest there for a few months. But hopefully I'll have it cleaned up and being used by the end of the month, maybe in time for the monthly meet.

The time I spent staring at the piccies of those Fondmetal's when they were up for sale last year... Absolutely gorgeous' date=' health to enjoy![/quote'] Thanks man. Just kept going back to the advert myself and in the end I couldn't resist them! Hopefully ill have them fitted by the end of the month as they've done nothing but lye under the bed gathering dust since I got them!!

Liking the work lad! Can't wait to see it at dubshed!
Cheers Stuart. How you getting along with the VR6? Hopefully I'll still make it to dubshed... Jacked the car up today to trial fit the new wheels and the jacking point decided it wanted to be inside the car..... Not too impressed today... :cry: :cry: