Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gethin

Dubshed 2012, March 25th

First of all, unreal show and what made it better was that I won a prize!! Audi Winner : 4038 ZJ Trevor Brady Joint Runner Up : AEZ 90 Andrew Boyd Joint Runner Up : FEZ 5435 Ray Murray Can someone explain the above please? I was under the impression my car won Best Audi, others think it was joint winner with the TT. The 100 owned by Trevor won an award later during the ceremony no? Just want to clarify as it wasn't clear on the day. Thanks

Looking at what was posted on another forum, because Trevor won another category (best engine bay) then he could not win this one so you must have been given the joint award for best Audi. Good idea really because it gives more people a chance to win something on the day.

Looking at what was posted on another forum, because Trevor won another category (best engine bay) then he could not win this one so you must have been given the joint award for best Audi. Good idea really because it gives more people a chance to win something on the day.
Correct. Don't panic Boydie, you were joint winner with Ray Murray. These results have been incorrectly written down but were typed off the judging sheets therefore it was easy enough to make a mistake.