Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonnyB

New toy....

221 posts in this topic

think ive just wee'd my self. gorgeous. wos this in perfomance vw a while back?? love the interior

Nice mk2! Seats look a lot lighter in that pic than I had imagined, not sure if I'm a fan of them or not :? Still the rest of the car is stunning :wink:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! That is one of my favorite Mk2 Golfs EVER!!!!! Would love to get a run in it sometime to see how it goes... plus that interior is pure s£x!!!!! Health to drive sir :)

Loved this at Castlewellan - crackle black engine really looked so stealth in the bay... side profile of the car was awesome too in the sun light - epic motor indeed

Love everything about this car, easily my favourite mk2 ever, standard in N.I for cars is getting very high, best of luck with it

Superb car and incredibly well done engine conversion. Big question is.... Are you going to change it or keep it the way it is?

Its a cracking motor this, very oem looking not over the top. I didn't like the interior from the pics I got sent but when I saw it I thought it suits the car looks darker in the flesh. Followed Jonny home and you want to hear the cracks and pops on the overrun with the single pipe gave me a stiffy. The acceleration is amazing he was gone pulling away from me. I think he is going to keep it as is but do a couple of the things he is not happy about and also suggestions made at Castlewellan. Love the orange indicators. Keep it like that Jonny you hear me!! Also thought he had a rear brake light problem on the way home, hadn't realised they were US spec lol.

This ticks all the boxes for me, defines OEM would not change a thing on it. Good to see another top mk2 gracing our shores, health to drive.

this and si's g60 need a good photoshoot together. two of the best mk2's in the uk in my eyes and there both in n.ireland now :)

Thanks for the coments guys, yeah it was in PVW in 2010, also voted 2nd in PVW car of the year, was beaten by a German MK1. Gonna leave it as it is for the moment, just gonna enjoy it for a year then maybe change a few small things. Searched long and hard to find this car, waited over a year to finally get it and the trip over there and back with jazzbora was a mental one, big thanks to jazz for going across the water with me. Just a few silly wee things to sort out on it. Have the original rear lights for the car incase i ever want to change them but liking the U.S. spec rears at the mo. Plans for the car - polish the centre baskets on the 003's and maybe, just maybe......AIR!

When am I getting a spin Jonny? Think Si's looking as well lol. That suggestion of the photoshoot with Si's G60 is a good one, you should do it. You need to keep the Oak green valver as well Jonny, those 2 side by side look deadly! or give it to me.....

Would love to keep the both of them mate but im running out of room, Martin wanted to buy the oak green one from me before Castlewellan but his situtation has changed and has to stick with the Bora so I let him take it to Castlewellan anyway. It's gonna hurt to see the oak green go simply cause it's a cracking wee motor and I love it to bits but gonna have to put her up for sale after the holidays mate.