Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RAVEN

Get your "Past and present" Pride and joys posted!

127 posts in this topic

My current pride and joy :DMillie.jpg I also have a Bora as a daily driver! My last Golf: Tdi.jpg One from a few years ago: Silver.jpg My trusty bike: GSX.jpg My trusty steed 8) : Lali.jpg This one just sums me up (bimbo) :roll: Lady_P.jpg

It wasn't me likes this

My daily driver DSC03305.jpg My summer fun 91 GTI STA70122.jpg 93 G40...nearly ready for road again...mot just a prob at the minute...hopefully have her ready for the end of june DSC02632.jpg

How dare you slag the pink!! That was taken at Birmingham Motor Show a couple of years ago (much to the disgust of my sister's boyfriend who I also made dress up as Parker!) It was in aid of breast cancer, but I would've done it anyway - how many chances do you get to be Lady Penelope after all :D

not got any scenic ones done yet
I thought this was quite a scenic one Brendy.... ha ha, hungry :D:D were you? brendypicnic.jpg

.... this could bring a tear to my eye thinking about my old motors... god, looking back i wish i still had them!!!! sxifront.jpgsxirear.jpg My trusted and old faithful Mk2 2.0GTi.... when i think of the money i put into her and how i lost her..... :cry: :cry: vento2.jpgVento1.jpg Loved this wee motor as well, but she had to go when i got the Bora..... my current daily driver :D:DBoraCastlewellanWeb.jpgBoraCastlewellanRear.jpgBoraCastlewellanSide.jpg .... Will have to scan the rest of the pics i have of my various Minis and Dubs ive had along the way....

thanks for that pic again si' date=' just think, with a little burger and coke diet you too could look this lean![/quote'] Its strange the way BBQ,show and Brendy seem to go together!!! brendy1.jpg

dont make me get the humping pics out young gary.
Steady petal!!, steady!!, what you did on your honeymoon is private!!! :wink:

so does the wife know about the coilovers yet?!?! lol I told the other half how much my bill is for Baron and i thought she was going to drop :P Think i'll just forget to mention the carbon and other mods that ive ordered :)

coilovers, pfft nope. the car was looking pretty low when we got back to it last night at the airport, not even a funny comment!

found a few pics of some of my motors. DSC01610.jpg Thats my old corrado G60. Some lucky southerner is drivin her about now DSC01613.jpg The old 16 valver which had a run in with a tree lol and the G60 again Image477.jpg My old Mk2 2.0 8v a62.jpg This is my current daily driver. Audi A6 2.5v6 tdi. Currently for sale.

The Mk2 was my daily driver for 5 years, still own it mk2gti002.jpg Sold the S-Type last month (3.0 V6 240bhp) :Djaguar001.jpg Replaced the S-Type with this, 170bhp Supercharged :DNewMINI001.jpg Owned this one from new, 104,000 miles and still going strong 98Cooper002.jpg

O.C.D likes this