Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Castlewellan 2011

Thanks for coming guys, great show indeed! Lots of fun to be had in what was a real chilled out day :) Think we'll bring the how many can you fit into a car competition back lol

Thanks for coming guys, great show indeed! Lots of fun to be had in what was a real chilled out day :) Think we'll bring the how many can you fit into a car competition back lol
The black estate por chance? :lol: laughed my backside off when saw number boys got out of that, couldn't get camera on in time, was like and ole slapstick movie when unending stream of people get out of car :lol:

Folks well organised and excellent show.......big turn out by all the clubs and a cracking days weather finished off the day nicely. Just like to say that all the Autobahnni members enjoyed todays show.....
X2

Well done again this year guys, worth the 210 mile round trip its always good to catch up again and get the vr out for a run, even if i was as stiff as a board when i got home. Well worth the pain.

I reckon that was the best castlewellan event to date. So relaxed. Hard to believe that was the 8th show! Where does time go. Well done to the organisers and all participants. And a couple of trophies too which topped the day off nicely:-)

loved the show my wee lad even got to pick out the first raffel ticket lol,all were quality motors, cant wait till the next show,ohh that black mk2 golf was supper clean .my fave car had 2be the silver mk1 golf with proper 70s/80s back window mask.