Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Castlewellan 2011

Is there any hoodies sorted yet John? I cant make it to Castlewellan but if they are ready I want a couple please.
Still working on the hoodies Rob. Have a designer in the States coming up with something for the back of them. I will update on here as soon as they are available. It will probably be on a pre order basis to begin with same as the jackets until I get stock from him. Also trying to get some designs for the Polo owners.. :)

Il take a t shirt John' date=' il check them out down there[/quote'] They are the Dubshed T-shirts Scott if it's GTINI or Klutch if it's not. Check out www.wagenware.com for the designs available. Outline Sport designs coming soon.. :)

Yes put me down as a firm interest in a Lanyard and im sure if you rallyed around more people would be up for these. As for the Hoodie back design- What about a gtini circular logo on the back rather than something across the back of the shoulders. I know the hood covers a lot of them and generally the middle of the back is best but wouldnt look right if it was text. Maybe worth throwing a few of the emblems and text across to the designer and see if they can format it into a circular design. Some of the boxing clubs have it there and look sharp in my opinion .

can someone please post up the prices for show cars and spectators thanks christine
£10 a car...as many people in car as you like :) Spectators are free ie just pay forestry ranger upon entry to park People entering park do NOT pay entry fee to ranger as this is pre arranged with forestry service

Not long home guys, another great show, chilled out atmosphere, super weather, awesome group of cars on display, well done to all you who again organised the day, three cheers guys. Regards Lenny

Hi All, A big pat on the back to all the organisers today at Castlewellan. Guys and girls you have done another first class job in getting a group of like minded people to hang about and check out what everyone is doing with their vw... excellent day in the sun.. Paul

Folks well organised and excellent show.......big turn out by all the clubs and a cracking days weather finished off the day nicely. Just like to say that all the Autobahnni members enjoyed todays show.....