Welcome to GTINI

Welcome to GTINI, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of GTINI by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
gtidave

mk4 golf coils

Its hard to no who to order off. Is there anybody over here who sells budget coils?
Yeah, a guy called Andrew from the Ballymoney area used to. Not sure if he still does. His name on here is 'bebo-joe' if u wanna give him a pm

Im sure they're better now.. just my experience with them wasnt the best. I know of people that have had stuff delivered pretty quick
my delivery off them was always very quick, only trouble is they keep delivering to differant house numbers in my street even after they sent the wrong ones and were supposed to be collecting the other adaptors and i told them they had the address wrong. top notch customer service but

Guys i might just take a chance on them. Dont want to be waiting ages for them to arrive. The ride height is the only part thats letting the car down. Once i get the coils in ill have to get some pics on.

sod venom. Email one of the sellers on ebay who are offering a 'best offer' auction and offer £140 or thereabouts. They'll accept it sooner or later. Some real cheap deal about on there and you just have to chance your arm and ask.

No point in posting them up. It's really is this simple. You get what you pay for. Ta Technix Raceland Hot Tuning JOM FK AK Street Jamex Blue Line are all the same stuff really but in different colours and different stickers but all can be got for under £200. Weitec Bilstein KW Koni FK Konigsport etc are all really good makes that are a world ahead of the top list in durability and ride comfort levels.

Looks awesome how low it sits. Ill not be goin just as low as that. I understand what you mean baz you get what you pay for. Ill have a look tonight on ebay. Thanks everybody for all the help. Cheers david.

selkie how long did it take to fit your coils? id like to try an attempt to fit them but scared of making a b**ls of it.
alright buddy if you need a mechanic to fit your coilovers let me know,as baz said the top strut bearings and mounts might be worn so your better placeing them while the shocks are out.also have a look at the rear bump stops they usually split and crack....if you need anymore info or help give me a shout anytime 07724771770